Monday, December 24, 2012

Winter Solstice

This past week has been a time of transformation. Did you feel the energy out there? The Universe is telling us it isn't messing around. These are serious times. I am listening. I have used Facebook and this blog as a way to process and communicate my journey. It has helped me, it has helped others. I feel I've crossed over to the other side. I am walking a transformed woman. I am living my strength. I have a voice. One of my close friends said it best. It's hard when you live as a silent person and then gain a voice. When you begin to rock the boat, all those in the boat get rocked with you. I have hurt some of those in the boat with me by being very candid with my interpretations. I don't regret it as it has helped many of you and was the process of finding my voice. Now that I have it, I can say what I feel directly to those I need to. It doesn't mean I will stop writing this blog, but the story aspect doesn't matter so much anymore. The who's who or play by play. These last 6 months have been a time of deep reflection and the Winter Solstice begins the return of the light. It is a time of manifestation and I am ready. Through reflection I have learned many things but mainly the truth is out there. It's clear as day if you pause and listen. I deserve to be happy. I come from a place of love. I am afraid of being this vulnerable. The recognition of that fear makes it ok. A friend I was visiting with recently said that he was drawn to SBY because of how honest the teachers and community are with their own struggles. Such communities are what we need more of in the world. There are no bad people. There are mistakes and people acting out of delusions rather than truth. Compassion is needed. I begin moving forward with manifestation and the first step is boundaries. I have been a person that has let things happen to me. I have walked on eggshells around many deciding my mood or my feelings based on theirs. Boundaries allow me to stay in my truth and to act or speak from it. Boundaries are crucial and essential for my journey forward. And boundaries don't mean keeping people out. On the contrary they mean to keep people in Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays all!

1 comment:

  1. You speak the truth, oh wise one. Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful little man.

    ReplyDelete